- Sample some of Italy’s most exciting wines with a professional sommelier
- Learn about Tuscany’s viticulture, history, and geography from an expert
- Taste 5 distinctive wines such as Chianti Classico Riserva, Chianti Rufina Riserva, Brunello di Montalcino, Super Tuscan
- Enjoy bread, snacks, and extra virgin olive oil included with your class
This wine tasting program is open to everyone and no previous knowledge of wine is necessary. Matteo and Vittorio, our well-trained sommeliers, will be more than happy to introduce you to the art of wine tasting.
During the course, you will taste 5 different red wines from Tuscany, such as Chianti Classico regular, Reserve, Chianti Rufina Riserva, Brunello di Montalcino, and a Super Tuscan.
We will spend a few words about the grapes which these great wines are from, and we will talk to you about the regions where grape has been growing. The wine tasing will be also a great chance to feel how Sangiovese grape can change is own charrater according to the land so we will also talk about the differences between the "terroir" of Chianti and Brunello.
A special speech will be done for the Super Tuscan wine, a typical Bordeaux style wine which is being produced in Tuscany. I think you will be surprised how good is the Tuscany Cabernet wine.
Departure from Florence
- Wine Tasting of 5 wines
- Chianti Classico
- Chianti Classico Riserva
- Chianti Rufina Riserva
- Brunello di Montalcino
- Super Tuscan IGT
- Appetizer with some cheese and snack
- Transportation to the place
If the client needs to cancel, these are the fees retained by ITALY AND TOUR SAS
- Up to 14 days before the tour date: 10% as administration fees
- Between 14 and 8 days: 25% as administration fees
- Between 7 and 3 days: 50% as administration fees
- Less than 3 days or no-show: 100% NO REFUND
Children on SHARED TOURS
- Recommended minimum age to participantes is 16 yrs.
- Infant and children are not allowed on shared tours. (infant age 1-3 yrs)