Guided Tour in English
A day in Tuscany is best spent drinking wine, tasting cheeses and tasting local dishes. Perhaps there is no better place for such succulent activities than a farm in Tuscany. This experience will bring you to know a small dairy in Chianti and you will be able to appreciate the artisan cheeses in a cozy farm off the beaten path.
- Discover two family-run winery and tasting their wines.
- Enjoy a delicious family style meal at the dairy farm with cheese tasting.
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil tasting
Including lunch and more
- Private transportation to and from Florence and surroundings
- English speaking driver for the day
- Lunch at small dairy farm with fresh and savored cheeses
- Wine tasting fees at two wineries
- Extra virgin olive oil tasting
- All local taxes
If the client needs to cancel, these are the fees retained by ITALY AND TOUR SAS
- Up to 14 days before the tour date: 10% as administration fees
- Between 14 and 8 days: 25% as administration fees
- Between 7 and 3 days: 50% as administration fees
- Less than 3 days or no-show: 100% NO REFUND
Children on PRIVATE TOURS
- Children between 4-16 yrs, we will calculate the cost of the tour according to the number of adults, plus € 50 per child (this cost, of course, doesn't include the wine tasting)
- Infants between 1-3 yrs are free. Children's seat will be provided for upon request.