Guided Tour in English
- qui punti forza
- Punto di forza 1
- Punto di forza 2
- Punto di forza 3
- Punto di forza 4
- Punto di forza 5
- Full day tour with English speaking driver.
- Discover 2 quality wineries in Chianti Rufina wine region.
- Tastings of Chianti Rufina, Riserva, and Supertuscan.
- Typical Tuscan lunch included
- Olive oil tasting
Chianti Rufina wine tour in a nutshell
Did you know? There are 7 other different Chianti denominations in addition to Chianti Classico. This exclusive day tour takes you to the Chianti Rufina wine region, renowned for the quality of its wines and the beauty of its countryside, as well as conveniently located just a short pleasant drive from Florence.
Wine tour destination
This tour takes you into the center of the Chianti Rufina wine territory that lies to the south-east of Florence. This region is known for some impressive Medieval castles and Renaissance country mansions.
Chianti wine tastings
You will taste several outstanding DOCG and IGT wines, and your expert tour guide will teach you how to best understand and enjoy wine. You will also learn how Chianti wine is made.
This tour is recommended for...
Art and history lovers wishing to learn about the roots of wine-making in Tuscany; wine lovers seeking memorable and exclusive wine experiences.
Chianti Rufina tour highlights
During this private wine tour from Florence you will have the rare opportunity to stop at one of the most beautiful wineries in the area, housed in a stunning Medieval castle, and enjoy an exclusive visit of its historic cellars.
from 9:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Including lunch and more
- Transportation to and from Florence or its vicinity
- Expert English-speaking tour guide / driver
- Wine tasting fees at two wineries
- Extra-virgin olive oil tasting
- Traditional Tuscan lunch in a Trattoria
- All local taxes
If the client needs to cancel, these are the fees retained by ITALY AND TOUR SAS
- Up to 14 days before the tour date: 10% as administration fees
- Between 14 and 8 days: 25% as administration fees
- Between 7 and 3 days: 50% as administration fees
- Less than 3 days or no-show: 100% NO REFUND
Children on PRIVATE TOURS
- Children between 4-16 yrs, we will calculate the cost of the tour according to the number of adults, plus € 50 per child (this cost, of course, doesn't include the wine tasting)
- Infants between 1-3 yrs are free. Children's seat will be provided for upon request.