Guided Tour in English
- Your English-speaking private driver will let you enjoy the wine and scenery
- Discover 3 quality wineries in Montalcino wine region.
- Wine tastings of Brunello wines with English- speaking experts.
- Tuscan lunch at the winery
Wine tour destination
Sitting on a gentle hilltop, the Medieval town of Montalcino is the birthplace of the prized Brunello di Montalcino and the vineyards in the area are worth their weight in gold. Montalcino's ancient fortress is now a sanctuary of local wines.
Tuscan wine tastings
Made exclusively from a native grape variety called Sangiovese Grosso, the long-aged Brunello di Montalcino is one of Tuscany's fullest, richest reds. The younger, lighter Rosso di Montalcino is also produced in the area.
Full-bodied wine lovers looking for a behind-the-scenes glimpse into one of Tuscany's iconic denominations. This is a private tour so plenty of customization may be arranged to meet your needs and wine knowledge.
Brunello di Montalcino wine tour highlights
Sample several Brunello di Montalcino DOCG and Rosso di Montalcino DOC wines. We have picked for you two different-sized top-tier wineries to provide a comprehensive experience. The winemakers will show you around the manicured vineyards and impressive cellars where the noble Brunello ages in oak barrels.
from 9:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
Including lunch and more
Departure from Florence
- Transportation from Florence or Siena and back
- English-speaking tour guide/driver for the day
- 2 winery visits with wine tastings
- Stop in the town of Montalcino
- Traditional Tuscan lunch
- All local taxes
If the client needs to cancel, these are the fees retained by ITALY AND TOUR SAS
- Up to 14 days before the tour date: 10% as administration fees
- Between 14 and 8 days: 25% as administration fees
- Between 7 and 3 days: 50% as administration fees
- Less than 3 days or no-show: 100% NO REFUND
Children on PRIVATE TOURS
- Children between 4-16 yrs, we will calculate the cost of the tour according to the number of adults, plus € 50 per child (this cost, of course, doesn't include the wine tasting)
- Infants between 1-3 yrs are free. Children's seat will be provided for upon request.