I suggest combining this tour along with a Chianti area. San Gimignano in fact is famouse for a typical Tuscan white wine named Vernaccia di San Gimignano and Chianti is famouse for the reds.
On request it is possible to include a visit to local oil mill or to producers of other typical products, in accordance with the wishes of visitors.
This is the program
- 10.00 a.m. Departure from your location.
- 11.00 a.m. Arrival in the Chianti area and stop at the first winery where you are going to taste several DOCG Chianti and Supertuscan IGT (red wines).
- 01.00 p.m. Light lunch at the local restaurant in the beautiful countryside.
- 02.30 p.m. Driving along the hills where you can see the different type of vineyard.
- 03.00 p.m. Second stop at a local winery to taste the famouse Vernaccia di San Gimignano DOCG (white wine).
- 04.30 p.m. We go back to Florence!
|Private one day trip
The all included tour.
|Up to 2 participants||
€ 480.00 (€ 240.00 per person)
|Up to 3 participants||
€ 540.00 (€ 180.00 per person)
|Up to 4 participants||
€ 700.00 (€ 175.00 per person)
|Up to 5 participants||
€ 750.00 (€ 150.00 per person)
|Up to 6 participants||
€840.00 (€ 140.00 per person)
|Up to 7 participants||
€ 910.00 (€ 130.00 per person)
|Up to 8 participants||
€ 1,000.00 (€ 125.00 per person)
Meet/Depart: at your hotel or villa
What time does the tour start? at 9:30 a.m.
What time does the tour end? at aprox. 5 p.m.
Included in the Price: Minivan transport, tickets for parking, lunch, wine tasting in two wineries, all local taxes.
September 20th 2011
My friend and I did the San Gimignano wine tour. This tour was definitely one of the highlights of our trip to Italy. Our tour guide was extremely knowledgeable, professional and very nice. We had the opportunity to spend the day with lovely people from all over the world. The wineries were lots of fun and very interesting with wonderful scenery to make the whole day perfect.
Deborah Ross, USA