Cooking Lesson Description
A fun way to spend a day in Florence is this cooking class to learn how to make new dishes to try at home, learn how to make pasta or traditional Tuscan dishes such as ribollita, panzanella, tortellini or make tiramisu! A course to do in half a day dedicated to the culinary arts!
- 3-hour small-group cooking class in culinary techniques with hands-on tuition from an expert chef
- Indulge in a delicious 3-course dinner of home-cooked delights
- Tuscan specialties, accompanied by Chianti wine
- Recreate your favorite dishes back home from your complimentary recipe card
- Small-group course limited to 8 people ensures a personalized experience
Book in advance!
Space is limited, so we suggest booking in advance. Minimum of 2 participants are needed in order for the lesson to be run.