My name is Vittorio Del Bono, I was born in Florence in 1962. Ten years ago I founded ITALY AND WINE a wine tour company to share my passion in wine with others wine lovers that every year comes to Tuscany to enjoy our very special wine.
I am an original Italian living in Florence Wine Country. Being Tuscany based I know its wines and I know all the small cellar bether that anyone! Each small group is given time to fully experience the Tuscan's wine history. My tours, with private tastings, the Tuscan's history and sampling gourmet delights throughout the day, are a great way of exploring the treasures of Wine Country without the worry of drinking and driving. We have 10 years hospitality experience, and I am wine qualified and fully accredited and insured. I am the small groups specialist.
During your tour, you will visit small wineries usually family run business to taste unbelivable wine. You will also learn how to tell the difference between the multiple varieties of wines, as well as learning the proper techniques to taste wine. I also offer interesting food experience all over Tuscany such as Cheese, Truffles and Extra Virgin Olive Oil, take a look at my other websites Italy and Wine and Truffle Hunter
Mr Vittorio Del Bono Venezze, Ms Hilary Grass, and Mr Fabian Riechers
Italy and Wine - managers
We have several small mixed group tour already scheduled for the coming weeks check availability for 2014!
The most requested Wine tours :Daily departure from Florence from our MEETING POINT
Small group tours only up to 8 people
- Drive through Tuscany to the Montalcino region
- Meet the proprietors of two vineyards and explore their cellars
- Taste Brunello and Rosso di Montalcino wines with a Tuscan meal
- Take a drive through the gorgeous Tuscan countryside
- Visit two first-class wineries, learn about the wine making process
- Taste Chianti Classico and Super Tuscan wines
- Visit a Medieval castle in the Tuscan hillside
- Taste local wines from two vineyards, talk with their owners
- Eat a truly authentic Tuscan meal
- Search for truffles with a truffle-hunting dog in San Miniato
- Drive to the Chianti region and explore a vineyard there
- Enjoy your truffles and wine with your Tuscan meal
We have several small mixed group tour already scheduled for the coming weeks availability for 2014!